Monday, February 6, 2017

THE COLOR WHEEL
My favorite color is blue. I don't mind what color blue the color just really appeals to me. I like this color because it makes me feel really peaceful and calm. Unlike for example red which makes me feel weird, same with the color yellow. This color has always been my favorite color for as long as I remember. I don't ever remember liking any other color as a kid. Same as when I was younger I didn't mind what shade of blue it was. For some reason blue just was my favorite color and still is.

My least favorite color is pink and yellow. I don't like these colors because more specifically to yellow it is too bright and catches me off guard. I don't like pink it's not really my color. Pink just seems to outgoing for me, and same as yellow it catches me off guard. I also can't really see pink on any branding products. If i did see pink on products I would most likely not et the product. But then again that is just me. Who knows maybe I would depending on the product.

I think the color theory is really interesting. Because it is true that all colors make different people feel different kind of ways towards color. Whenever you look at a color you get an automatic thought of your feelings towards that color. Colors can make you feel happy, sad, angry, depressed etc. You also get reactions from colors, they can make you recognizes a message from the color which then trigger a reaction. Which can explain why people like the colors they do and dislike the colors they do. Overall there is a lot of phycology that goes with the color theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment