Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Meyer Briggs

Meyer Briggs Personality Type

My Meyer Briggs personality type was ENFJ. E for extrovert, N for intuitive, F for feeling, and J for judging. I think the main things that so far I think are accurate or being an extrovert and intuitive. Some celebrities I share my personality with are Johnny Depp, Joe Biden, Martin Luther King and more. People with this personality could be described as caring, driven and energetic. They also like see potential in everyone and try to make the world a better place.

I think my type description fits me pretty well. Something I think is right on is the extrovert part. I do feel better when I a around people and talking. Also I do want to try to make the world a better place. Something that I'm not sure really fits me is the intuitive part, I am not exactly sure if that fits me. My personality type does help me better understand the way I am. Like why I enjoy being around people and why I like the activities I do, why I am the way I am.

My role clarifies that I am a "natural born leader" which I can se why because my mom is always mentioning that my younger cousins look up to me because of how much of a leader I am. In a group sometimes I will be a leader not all the time, it really depends on the situation. I am not sure how people have understood me because of my personality type because I never and still don't really know about my own personality as much. But after this test I do. Some people may have issues with my personality.

By doing this assignment I have learned more about my self and my personality. I think its really interesting how some of these types are really accurate and relate to me. It really makes me want to learn more about myself and my personality like what else connect with my personality. Other personalities that I thought were accurate was feeling over thinking which is actually really accurate. It makes me wonder what questions and answers ended up tying in with my personality traits. 

I'm an otter ?!??! Who knew!

Wow this is crazy. In my e-Comm class we took a quiz on what animal we are. I got an otter. Which means I am really social, love people, and I enjoy influencing and motivating others. It describes this personality as "Tigger from Winnie the Pooh". I think most of the explanation of this personality is really accurate. I thought this quiz was very cool and fun. Reading the other descriptions of personalities I think the  otter relates to me more.

That's what's up

No comments:

Post a Comment