Monday, December 19, 2016

Web Design 

Process

The process took awhile considering the tutorial videos where pretty long. I did have to stop a couple times to re-watch and make sure I did everything correctly. I had never used DreamWeaver so that also took me awhile to get used to. The actual website wasn't very hard, you just had to make sure you were doing everything correctly. 

Project time

For this project we had about 3 days to work on it and I honestly think that was enough to go through all the videos and make your website. I actually ended up finishing early. I did use my time wisely during class and asked questions when i needed to, I also didn't need to come in before or after school.

Challenges 

Some challenges I faced was with the coding and how it somehow messed up my website with the format. I asked Mr.Cooper and he could not figure stout so we left it as is. Other than that I did not really face ay other challenges and understood most of it.

What I learned

I learned web design isn't the easiest and it takes not of time and patience especially when you run upon a problem. 

Overall opinion

Overall I really like web design. I already had some web design before dong this. In 8th grade I took computer applications and one quarter was all about web design and coding. I also really liked my final outcome

.

No comments:

Post a Comment