Wednesday, October 12, 2016



Building Process 
I think building and animating this house was one of my strengths compared to all my other animations. I had a lot of fun finding out what house i was going to replicate and actually building it. 


What I learned
I learned that building a house has a lot of steps to it, like when you are trying to get exact measurements. I also learned you can do a lot with sketchup. For this project we just built a house but sketchup can be used for many other things. I also learned about 3d warehouse, which is used to add other objects that are harder to build into your project, I thought that was really cool because it had so many options and made it seem a little more fun. When I added my showing to my house I think it really gave it more life and more realistic.

Animating process
The animating process was really easy compared to photoshop which had many steps to it. I really liked how easy it was on sketchup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment